Dietician for the Whole Family
- Consult with me for professional, friendly, personalised, nutrition advice to meet your nutritional requirements, while taking your preferences into consideration.
- My approach to dietary counselling is to provide information, gentle encouragement and support, based on an assessment of your current eating habits and preferences.
- I believe that food is there to be enjoyed! It is a fundamental part of our lives, not only for survival but also for enjoyment.
Memberships and Accreditation
- The Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Centre for Diabetes and Endocrinology (CDE)
- South African Dietetics Association (ADSA)
- Discovery Vitality Partner (Discovery)
- Dieticians at Work (DAW)
- Geneway (Geneway)
- DNAlysis (DNA)
Like all women, I wear many hats. I am a daughter, a wife, a mother, a dietician, an entrepreneur. I juggle my practice with my family life, striving to give the best of me to everyone. Most days everything goes well, but when it goes wrong, it all goes wrong!
Professionally, I thrive on helping women just like me.
- Women who are juggling all the balls, but often forget to look after themselves.
- Women who need a gentle push to lose weight or gain health.
- Women who need to be heard and who need a lifestyle plan that fits into their busy lives.
- A plan that takes into consideration the school run and the office routine.
- A plan that can be easily adapted to cater for the fussy eater or the husband who is wondering where his meat and potatoes are.
- A plan that is effortless, manageable and sustainable.
The past 20+ years have opened windows, giving me great insight into the struggles people face with their health and weight. Men, women and children have shared their struggles with me and made meaningful lifestyle changes to improve their health, with me by their side.
I have enjoyed great variety in my career. You can read more about it here.
My goal is to help families live well - eating and exercising together.